Agreement between User and Lets Go SUP Pty Limited (Lets Go SUP)
The Lets Go SUP Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Lets Go SUP.
The Lets Go SUP Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Lets Go SUP Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Lets Go SUP reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Lets Go SUP Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Lets Go SUP Web Site.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Lets Go SUP Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Lets Go SUP and Lets Go SUP is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Lets Go SUP is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Lets Go SUP is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lets Go SUP of the site or any association with its operators.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Lets Go SUP Web Site, you warrant to Lets Go SUP that you will not use the Lets Go SUP Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Lets Go SUP Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Lets Go SUP Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Lets Go SUP Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Lets Go SUP Web Sites.
Use of Communication Services
The Lets Go SUP Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Lets Go SUP has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Lets Go SUP reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Lets Go SUP reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Lets Go SUP reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Lets Go SUP’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Lets Go SUP does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Lets Go SUP specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorised Lets Go SUP spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Lets Go SUP.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials Provided to Lets Go SUP or Posted at any Lets Go SUP Web Site
Lets Go SUP does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Lets Go SUP (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Lets Go SUP Web Site or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Lets Go SUP, its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Lets Go SUP is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Lets Go SUP’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Lets Go SUP Web Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Lets Go SUP and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Lets Go SUP Web Site at any time. Advice received via the Lets Go SUP Web Site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Lets Go SUP and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Lets Go SUP web site for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Lets Go SUP and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Service Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Lets Go SUP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Lets Go SUP Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in New South Wales, Australia in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Lets Go SUP Web Site. Use of the Lets Go SUP Web Site is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Lets Go SUP as a result of this agreement or use of the Lets Go SUP Web Site. Lets Go SUP’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Lets Go SUP’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Lets Go SUP Web Site or information provided to or gathered by Lets Go SUP with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Lets Go Surfing with respect to the Lets Go SUP Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Lets Go SUP with respect to the Lets Go SUP Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of the Lets Go SUP Web Site are copyright Lets Go SUP Pty Limited and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organisations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organisation, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Notices and Procedure for making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Lets Go SUP the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying GAME Group Stores PLC that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the auction ID number, if applicable;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
For notice of claims of copyright infringement Lets Go SUP’s contact details are listed on the Contact page of this web site.
About this Policy
Should you wish to contact us in relation to Privacy, please email us at email@example.com.
Please note that we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for the privacy or security practices of any other web sites which you may be able to access through our site, or for our customers’ level of compliance with our code.
Collection of your Personal Information
Lets Go SUP collects different information about you at different times. There are 4 broad categories of information that we collect from you:
1. Information we require to supply our services.
- When you first sign up or contract with Lets Go SUP for our services, or when you make an inquiry about our services, we request information such as your name, address, telephone number, domain name, email details of your primary and secondary contacts, credit card details (if you are paying online). We may also ask for your age and gender.
- We may also monitor and/or record telephone conversations with you from time to time in order to train staff and to improve our service to you.
2. Non personally identifying information.
- In addition to the information you specifically provide above, Lets Go SUP operates statistics gathering software on its web site to collect information about the number of visitors coming to the site. No identifying information is collected by this software. The software records the IP address of the visitor only. We use this information to improve our own technical structure and performance, and to determine which areas of our web site are most popular.
3. Other demographic information.
If you respond voluntarily to our surveys or other interactive communications, we collect the responses and use the information to improve the quality and range of Lets Go SUP’s products and services.
4. Personal information stored on a web site hosted by Lets Go SUP.
Lets Go SUP will have personal information stored on our servers due to the fact that we host web sites of other organisations. Any information that is submitted to or collected by these organisations will be physically located on a Lets Go SUP server. This information, whether voluntarily provided or not, will not be used or released by Lets Go SUP in any manner, and it will be kept strictly confidential, unless we are required to release the information by law.
Use of your Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information to operate our web site and deliver our services to you. We will use your personal information to provide you with: technical support, billing and credit control, sales support, product upgrades and information.
When you contract with Lets Go SUP for our services or make enquiries of our services, you will be requested to provide your consent to us to send promotional material to you. If you consent to receipt of promotional material, we will use your personal information to provide you with promotional material. You may stop the delivery or “opt out” of future promotional email from Lets Go SUP by following the specific instructions in the email you receive. These instructions will tell you how to remove your name from our promotional email list.
We may use your personal information to:
- contact you in relation to upgrading your use of our services, special offers (from us, or on behalf of third parties), with newsletters, surveys, and individual service audits. We may give extracts of our customer lists containing personal information to third party contractors to do this on our behalf. We will ensure that those contractors are bound to protect your personal information to the same standard that we are.
- identify the source of new customers to Lets Go SUP;
- monitor and address complaints, other feedback, and to resolve disputes;
- in the case of credit cards, to bill you for services;
- in the case of ABNs, to verify your identity;
- in the case of our partners who are IT professionals, to ascertain your areas of speciality and to refer prospective customers to you
- maintain a technical and account history of your dealings with us, and to re-establish your account with us where you rejoin as a customer within 12 months after having terminated your account;
- monitor your compliance with our Acceptable Use Policy and other terms and conditions of supply;
- comply with our reporting and other obligations to third party licencors (such as reporting to software suppliers the number and identity of software licenses we have issued as part of our products).
We will treat all information we collect from you as strictly confidential. Lets Go SUP does not rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. We will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, licence, share or pass onto any third party (other than those who are contracted or supply services to Lets Go SUP including of spam filter operators) any personal information that you may have provided to us unless we have your express consent to do so, other than in the circumstances set out in the next paragraph. We will disclose your personal information, without notice or your consent, only:
- if we are required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with the laws, applicable code of conduct or legal process served on us in relation to our business or web site;
- to protect and defend the rights or property of Lets Go SUP;
- if we consider it necessary to do so in order to enforce or apply the terms of any of our agreements with you;
- to contractors providing licensed collections services, credit card payment processing and CRM services, who comply with our privacy and security policies;
- if we sell our business or part of it; and
- in extreme circumstances, to protect the personal safety of users of Lets Go SUP’s services, its web site, our staff or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
Lets Go SUP has implemented security features in our database to protect your personal information from unauthorised access. We maintain our servers in a controlled, secured environment. Only staff who need to have access to your personal information in order to perform their job function are authorised to access the database. Constant changes to the Internet and technology mean that we cannot guarantee that data transmission will be 100% secure, or safe from attack by unauthorised intruders.
Other Disclosure By You
You should never reveal your password to third parties. If you lose control of your password, you may lose control over your personal information and may be liable for actions taken on your behalf by third parties using your password and/or personal information. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change it.
If you collect personal information which you keep on servers provided by Lets Go SUP as part of our service to you (including email), you alone are responsible for compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) in respect of that information. We take no responsibility for your dealings with personal information you collect.
Accessing Your Personal Information
From time to time you may need to update your personal information. We keep this information in a secure environment which you can access through our website. In order to amend any of your personal information, you will be required to give your user name and password.
If you contact us via telephone, you will need to answer a few security questions before any personal information is revealed or amended.
Lets Go SUP does not knowingly collect, use or market any information to children. We also urge you to familiarise yourself with your legal responsibilities with regard to children and the Internet, which can be found in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our Privacy procedures, please contact our Privacy Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will deal promptly with your complaint. If we cannot resolve the complaint to your satisfaction within a reasonable time, you or we may refer the complaint to the Privacy Commissioner.