Changing lives, one wave at a time
As stand up paddle boarders, balance is important to us- and not only on a board. As part of our commitment to balancing our needs with that of our community’s, we spend a lot of time putting back into our local areas, supporting programs, organisations and events that inspire us.
For more information on our community involvement please view this Fact Sheet
Here’s a snapshot of some of the things we love doing;
- Free SUP educational programs and lessons for indigenous young people and disadvantaged groups
- Free Surf Harmony lessons (water safety sessions) held monthly – open to everyone.
- Free SUP lessons for local residents (held annualy)
- Fundraising and donations to Norman Andrews House (for people facing homelessness)
- Water safety weeks – free to the local community
- Support, training and prizes for local board riders clubs
- Support and fundraising for local schools
- Donations and programs for WAYS Youth Services
- Water safety presentations to universities, language schools and schools
- Support for sport and recreation programs
- Local surf life saving clubs sponsorship
- Participation in Industry and Investment NSW’s Women in Business Mentor Program
- Waverly Council Bondi Forum Members
- Sponsorship of Byron Bay “Future Legends” surf competition.